You might have the frigid winter months on your mind right now, but the heat will be back before you know it. When summertime makes its entrance, you’re going to want some refreshing cool air to keep the heat at bay.
There’s only one problem with this: You don’t have a residential air conditioner to rely on.
Whether you need to get a new air conditioner to replace your old one or you never got around to buying one, you should think about purchasing a unit as soon as possible. Summer weather seems to be getting hotter each year, so you can count on needing air to keep you and your family cool.
With that said, how much does an air conditioner unit cost? This article goes into detail about how much you can be expecting to pay for your new air conditioner. Keep reading to find out more!
- How Much Does a New Residential Air Conditioner Cost?
- For Services That Are “On Point”
How Much Does a New Residential Air Conditioner Cost?
As with many goods and services on the market, the price of a new air conditioner can differ based on several variables, including location, company experience, and the type of air conditioner purchased. That said, you can still go by the average calculations to get an idea of what you’ll be paying.
On average, last year homeowners paid between $4,500 to $12,000 for an air conditioner installation, which also included labor costs and permit fees. The main factors that influence the pricing include, but aren’t limited to:
- The physical parts needed: Depending on the complexity of the unit, you’ll be paying for materials such as an indoor evaporator coil, electric conduits, copper lines, PVC piping, and general ductwork.
- Air conditioning Capacity: The air conditioner installers must complete a load calculation to make sure they can correctly size up your home with the best unit.
- Air conditioning efficiency: Using the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) the installer can help you determine how efficient a unit is to give you the best mix of comfort and power.
Be mindful that a new air conditioner unit can seem a bit pricey, but the purchase will be worth it as it will last you for a long time to come be sure to get yours today!
For Services That Are “On Point”
Now that you know how much a residential air conditioner costs, you’ll be able to pay for one before the summer heat rolls through. The next step is finding a company that specializes in installing the air conditioner unit that you need. Luckily for you, you won’t have to look any further.
At On Point, we make sure to offer only the highest quality services to our clients for an incredible price. We can handle a wide range of installations and repairs, including residential & commercial air conditioner installations, air conditioner repairs, and furnace repairs, as well as appliance repairs including refrigerators, dishwashers, washers & dryers, stoves, garbage disposals, and much more.
Ready to get started? Take a look around our site to find out more about what we can do, or send us a message to request our services. We can’t wait to help you!